A good thought refreshes the mind and is the best way to start the day. Here is a collection of the best quotations that were presented by students in the morning assembly of our Vidyalaya. This page will be updated weekly.
- Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire; you will what you imagine; and at last you create what you will. -George Bernard Shaw
- What the mind of man can conceive and believe, the mind of man can achieve. -Napoleon Hill
- We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. -Aristotle
- The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible. -Arthur C. Clarke
- It is hard to fail but it is worse never to have tried to succeed. -Theodore Roosevelt
- I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work. -Thomas A. Edison
- Look at a day when you are supremely satisfied at the end. It’s not a day when you lounge around doing nothing, it’s a day you’ve had everything to do and you’ve done it. – Margaret Thatcher
- There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. -Albert Einstein
- Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift of God, which is why we call it the present. -Bil Keane
- You must be the change you wish to see in the world. -Mahatma Gandhi
- The greater damage for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it it too low and we reach it. -Michelangelo
- Do not go where the path may lead , go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. -Ralph Waldo Emerson
- For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness. -Ralph Waldo Emerson
- When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us. -Helen Keller
- Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving. -Albert Einstein
- Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love. -Mother Teresa
- We are what we repeatedly do; excellence, then, is not an act but a habit. -Aristotle
- Watch your thoughts; they become words.
Watch your words; they become actions.
Watch your actions; they become habits.
Watch your habits; they become character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny. -Lao-Tze
- What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence. The only consequence is what we do. -John Ruskin
- The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new lands but seeing with new eyes. -Marcel Proust
- Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there. -Will Rogers
- Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference. -Robert Frost
- The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now. –Chinese Proverb
- You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore. –Christopher Columbus
- Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right. –Henry Ford
- Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. –Johann Wolfgang von Goethe